| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85215 05/17/2004 3:04 AM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 | I happen to have this schematic as a gif file, that I made to get all greasy in the garage. See if you can download http://user.cavenet.com/jgurley/chevy.gif I can provide a higher quality version if you want. Better use email ( [email protected]).
The money I save as a mechanic, I spend on medical bills!
| | |
| |
| |