| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85214 05/17/2004 2:11 AM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1 | Hi all I recently joined Stovebolt-great site.I have a 66 Fleetside and recently had finished most of the work on drive train.Made some upgrades and upon starting and idling foe about 10 minutes,the wiring under the dash starting smoking and melted.Now I need to download a pic of a wiring diagram so I can start over with new wiring.Is there a site where I can download that diagram? Thanks Bob in Wyoming | | |
| |
| |