Tim and Brad -
I did not know about the black stripes or about the mesh. I'm looking at the pics and writing this reply on my iPhone. Won't be home until tomorrow night to look closer at the pic and diagram.
I'm sure that I will paint the stripes and inert the mesh before I get around to painting the radio plate. I'm still working on creating vinyl "Chevrolet" letters for the dash. It should look "right" when I finish the letters, stripes, mesh, and radio blank out plate.
Thanks for your help.
Last edited by LonnieC; 05/12/2012 9:03 PM. Reason: "did NOT know" about paint stripes
- Lonnie
My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.
OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all