| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Thanks, Brad -
Black is too easy! I assumed that it was a shade of difficult-to-match Chevy blue.
Another question - Was there some type of baffle behind the speaker grill on a non-radio truck, or are the wires and pop-up vent controls visable through the openings in the grill?
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |