| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85084 04/20/2005 8:01 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | I paid $35 for a brand new switch. It's almost exactly like the original. Got it off ebay. Think it was a place in SoCal. In Parts and Accessories on ebay Motors, do a search "65 chevy truck" or "1965 chevy truck". Also do '66 as lots of people put "60-66" or "63-66" in their titles and/or descriptions. I'll see if I've got the box out in the garage with the name of the company. -David
Hey, I just saw that Piewagn has a NOS GM turn signal switch for sale in the swap meet. | | |
| |
| |