Like you say it sounds like your doors have been changed for later ones or in fact your truck is slightly 'newer' than you think.....
Pre 51 had turn down handles and one piece glass,1951 was a one year deal,vent glass and turn down handles from '52 and on had vents and push button handles.

DADS50 is right though,I would rather place a wanted ad regarding this here.
It reaches the right people,and for what it's worth the few parts i've bought through the Stovebolt have been exactly what I was looking for and in great condition.

Got any pics of your truck?


Last edited by jockbolter50; 05/08/2012 9:36 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.