| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 | I got a question about my work truck its a 1992 GMC Sierra 1500 with a 4.3 and Im pretty sure its got a T5 Manual trans and Im wanting to change out the gear oil, I've been asking around on what weight oil I should use, I've been told a few from 75W90 gear lube to 30 weight motor oil ?? Any idea on what would be the correct gear oil to use ? I live in Vegas so it gets hot here 110+ but also drops down to the low 40's in the winter. Todd
Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. 1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old" | | |
| |
| |