Hi all,

Thought I'd drop in say hello, I have a 1948 FC253 built out of Fremont CA.

Got it sometime ago been working on it since, forever.

It did not have an engine when I bought ($200.00) it, so I dropped a overhauled '56, 248 in it. I was told it was a 1956 248???

New tires, brakes, wheel bearing, fuel tank, gauges, heater, paint, mirrors, etc....

Still needs lots of TLC and elbow grease.

I need to find a set on front leaf springs. Mine are mismatched


Dance like no one is watching,
Sing like no one is listening,
Love like you've never been hurt.

1948 GMC FC101 1/2t Pickup w/270 and SM420
1948 GMC FC253 1t Factory 80"x9' Flatbed Dually
1948 Chevy COE 2 Ton 8'x15' Flatbed
1950 GMC 354-24 2 Ton 8'X12' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton 8'x14' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton Cab and Chassis
1942 Clarkator 6 MILL-44 Heavy Aircraft Tug
1942 Ford (9N) Moto Tug with 1/2 yard Loader
1947 Oliver OC3 HG-42 Tract-Crawler Bull Dozier w/6' Blade