| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 30 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 30 | Hmmm. Well I think I'll pull out the paper catalog in the door and just let it be. There is no way to put anything back unless I pull the latch mechanism and that isn't going to happen. | | |
| |
| |