| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 124 | How do the 3 speed od transmissions work? I have heard of them but have never seen one. It sure sounds like the way to go if I could find one at a reasonable price. For right now I am thinking of starting out by going to 16" wheels. I should be able to get some at the salvage yard pretty cheap and I am going to need tires soon anyway. That should help a little until I find a rear end or an OD transmission.
Gene 1959 Apache
| | |
| |
| |