| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 22 | I may be putting this in wrong spot but here goes. I am headed to the big swap meet at Charlotte Motor Speedway tomorrow. I have been thinking of getting rid of my Rodchester carb. It has been rebuilt twice and still just does not cut mustard. What carbs are out there and should I be looking for? Thanks Doug
Doug
| | |
| |
| |