| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (classicfins, Donf, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 19 | I posted awhile ago about odd looking brake bleeders on my 54 3100. They are original. I found new ones at O'Reilly's under 2000 F... Taurus and they were in stock, 2 to a bag. The brake drum and spindle had the 3 rivets I read about and I drilled, chiselled, and punched them out. Makes it a whole lot lighter to work with. Jim
1953 Chevy 3100 3 window
1997 VW Rialta Motorhome 2011 Fusion
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Brake drums, bleeders, and spindles
| Jimbar | 04/15/2012 12:33 AM | |
| |
| |