| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 | I yanked a big electric fan off a mid 90's T-Bird. I've got a high compression 327 and that fan combined with an aluminum radiator cools it just fine (even when I lived in Phoenix). The fan is two speed. I have the high speed connected to a relay, operated by a thermal switch in the intake manifold. The low speed is connected to a 3 way toggle switch. Power will only make it to the high speed circuit if the toggle switch is in the off position. | | |
| |
| |