| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Youngin' Tut 59, Rick Brown, Gdads51, Hotrod Lincoln, KEVINSKI, 3800GUY, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,589 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 | Thanks for taking the time to measure. Even though I now realize I know less than I started, I feel like I know some questions I need answered and can work on that. I know the truck was reconditioned at some point due to the later motor and it may have been modified for a new bed at that time. The earliest I'll see it myself is July, but if the new job keeps going well I might be able to get it rolling in a year or two!
-Doug Frantz 37 Chevy 1.5 ton and various other scraps of iron still on the road
| | |
| |
| |