| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 60 | Hey guys. Need some quick advice. Looking at buying my first truck. The link below shows a pic of the driver side door jamb. I do not see a tag with VIN. It is a 1951 Chev truck. I will talk with seller tomorrow. Should I be concerned? He says he has title? thanks http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab41/...8-44-49_651.jpg_________________________
1967 Chevelle Malibu (2nd owner)
1951 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |