| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 8 | Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I am leaving for the Barret Jackson Auction tomorrow morning in Palm Beach, Flordia Hope to gather as much information and networking as possible. the trip was planned before the truck came as I was going down to possibly purchase something that I could afford..HaHa!! Never know might run into a few Stovebolter down there. Cheers!! I'll try to get some pictures up soon. For those who asked where I live, I live in Lindsay, Ontario and work in Toronto it's an hour and forty five minutes north east or Toronto in the Kawartha Lakes area. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| firebg | 03/29/2012 5:29 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| Bigtonka | 03/29/2012 8:15 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| Leo | 03/29/2012 11:12 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| Achipmunk | 03/30/2012 2:26 AM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| jockbolter50 | 03/30/2012 2:38 AM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| Peter_H | 03/30/2012 4:39 AM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| TPR57C | 03/30/2012 10:58 AM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| truckernix | 03/30/2012 12:05 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| firebg | 04/02/2012 5:57 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| truckernix | 04/03/2012 12:30 PM |
Re: Welcome From Ontario, Canada
| Cliff59 | 04/05/2012 4:23 AM | |
| |
| |