First off I would like to thank the guys that put this all together. Hats off you ya's. I finally after tormenting a gentleman for this truck over the past year did he call me and I have now bought a 1951 GMC 9300,all orignal with the 6 volt system was restored 5 yrs ago and just used around a condo complex to pick up leaves and branches. It did sit outside tho frown and not used for the past 3 yrs. But she is now home in a loving shop. I got it turning over and wondering really about switching over to 12V for the reason that the old 6V wiring doesn't make me feel safe and relieable with marrets and bare wires showing. Going to have to buy the orignal 6V anyways or upgrade to a 12V. Hope to chat to all in here over the nest several years and help out whenever I can and get helped out when I really could use it.