| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 | I just picked up a set of alcoa 22.5 wheels for my 57 lcf. I had been looking since I bought my truck last summer. There are not a lot of them out there and they are not cheap. Alcoa was the only company to make an aluminum wheel for the 6 on 8.75 bolt pattern. They will be the 22.5 tubles type wheels. I do not have any pictures of them on the truck but here is a picture with them in the background leaning up against the wall in my garage. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2540031890102329435voCTou
Last edited by buggy5872; 03/30/2012 7:44 PM.
| | |
| |
| |