| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 163 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 163 | I took the COE on its first drive with the brownie box, just a few mile adventure on some back roads. Worked great. I'm not sure the truck has ever gone that fast, I must have had it up to 50, I was really flying. It was a great day. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2915342550106367558ZbCAsN | | |
| |
| |