The casting number on the block is either 3535911 or 3835911, I was wondering if someone could decode that number. Seems Like the 3835911 is the correct one.

Second, what are the sizes of the freeze out plugs on the side and on the front. The sides are in place, but the front is missing, and every size I got at the parts store is either to big or to small. If someone can help with the size and then point me in a direction where I can get them I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks as always!

Mike


My old truck's still running good, my ticker's ticking like they say it should, I got supper in the oven, a good woman's loving, and even my bad days aint that bad...Yeah, I'm a lucky man!
1953 Chevy 3100 Shortbed

1965 C-30 Panel Truck
1963 C-20 Long/Fleet Pick-up California Black Plate