| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 46 | I solved the misaligned beltline problem. I want to thank the ones that gave advice. Since the lower front cab corners were toast, I used some metal pipe and braced from the inside of the upper firewall to the rear of the floor by the seat riser. This pushed the cab nose foward and made the beltline line up and at the same time gave me better front and rear door gaps. | | |
| |
| |