Tim - Thanks for any help you can give me. I'm dead in the water for now. Don't want to cut my headlight wires and loom or my parking light wires to final length until I know how everything is routed.
In addition to the three riveted clips at the top of the radiator housing to hold the "headlight to headlight" harness, I see only two holes for clips on the inner fender. I believe the top one is for a clip facing the tire to hold the headlight loom before it enters the engine bay through the grommet. The lower one may be for a clip facing the grill to hold the wire for the parking light. But it seems that the wire would be easily visable throught he grill. Not sure about the routing.
Previous owner drilled a big hole behind the parking lights and soldered a bare light socket in it for parking lights/turn signals. I replaced it with reproduction '54 parking lights years ago. So I never knew the original route of the wire. Still have the big hole. Before I started rewiring, my parking light wire exited the big hole, dangled in the fender well up to the clip for the headlight loom, then entered the engine bay throught the headlight grommet.
- Lonnie
My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.
OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all