| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, 2-Ton, Ponchogl, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Thanks guys ... fast response!
So, Tim are you saying that my '54 with standard single-note horn should have a 3-terminal block on both the drivers and passenger sides?
Greg - Thanks for the pics. They show the details that I needed. Does your truck have dual horns? If not, what is connected to the fourth terminal on the drivers side? Was another mounting hole drilled for the 4-terminal block ... 3" C-to-C?
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |