In the rubber kit that I bought for my '49, there are two rubber strips or seals that are supposed to attach to the doors. They're shaped like a long skinny triangle from a profile view and they're supposed to ride on the outside of the window glass. I think it's supposed to be the weatherstrip to help keep water that's hitting the door glass from running down inside the door. It seems from their shape that they'd slide into a channel somwhere, but I don't see anything. Can someone get a pic of their door so I can maybe see what's supposed to be going on here. Or can someone explain better where these attach. Maybe I'm missing something obvious


49 Chevy 3600
65 Chevy K10
48 International KB-1 Service Truck
55 Willys CJ5 - Chevy 331 powered
26 Model T Roadster Rat Rod
70 Tucker Sno-Cat 442-A
96 Dodge 3500 Cummins dually flatbed x-cab 4x4
06 Jeep Wrangler LJ rock crawler
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem