I don't believe in scrapping anything off a old truck that could still be of use to someone. The old stuff isn't made anymore and is getting hard to find. I have given away a starter, generator, and carb among other things to folks who live in my area. And have given away some stuff to folks here on the forum. I have had folks here on the forum help me out so I figure I will pass it on to soomeone else who needs some parts. If nothing else you could give the parts to a charity store like Goodwill or the Salvation Army. My wife picked up a 55 2nd series truck bench seat that was in almost perfect condition from a thift store for $35.00. The lady there said that her husband was going to use it outside his shop to sit on. She decided it could go for better use, and it did.

Last edited by tracern1; 03/02/2012 1:21 AM.