| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#83053 09/17/2007 12:15 PM | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 156 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 156 | When I pulled the valve cover off my engine I found the overflow part of the oiler broken off and laying on top of the head. It is broken off at the top of the curve and the feedline up to the oiler is intact. There are a few things I can do but I want to do the best one. Should I look for a replacement and hope I get lucky, try getting the one I have repaired, ignore it and put what I have back in, pinch the overflow off and have all the oil run down the rocker shafts? This is the original low pressure system. What are your thoughts? | | |
| |
| |