Joe- I measured voltage for both control side and switch side, its reasonably steady (the battery starts to run down a little) with the truck off, and with it running its fine. I have been running the pressure at 7lbs. Is 4 really what it should be at? Im not sure where I got 7 from, but it was runningfine with it, ill try 4. As for what spring is in the regulator I dont know. Are they collored like the vac secondary spring kit? Ill have to get one of the rebuild kits to figure it out if they arnt colored, ive never opened one up.
Red- got the pump because the mech. One was shot, and I wanted a good pump to go with the carb. The water sepperator I had from an older project that I never got around to installing, and the clear glass filter I got because I can see when its dirty and replace the elemen before it was a problem; there is 46 yrs worth of crud in the bottom of the tank and without that filter it would have gone straight to the pump. And when I got the carb and the pump both said to have a corse filter before the pump, and a fine one after.


66' Chevy C-30 Rat