The only used part I bought from KMS was a valve cover for $10, but I have bought some repro patch panels and small repro parts. If I figure in the shipping and going across the border to pick them up they are about the same as the online guys on some things. You have to take them with a grain of salt though. They don't know their trucks as well, especially if you have a 48 or 49. There were some subtle differences in the cab they don't know about, and they aren't familiar with the big bolts so much. If I have a major order where it makes it worth it to go across the border or they don't have the parts I use Jim Carter, Chevs of the 40s, Classic, or the Filling Station. Jim Carter just had a 10% off sale so I ordered all my window trim and gaskets from them. Tempted to buy the Jim Carter $555 dollar radio, but I think I'll get my truck running first!