Oh, thanks for taking a look. I actually just sold my '49 body to another guy, since we're moving now and can only keep one project, which is the lil womans '64 Caddy. Just sold my '55 project today too, so now I'm truckless!! But I've got a '52 COE in my sights...not sure if I'll pull the trigger and go buy it though.

The guy who bought my '49 though, wants my buddy and I build all the mounting brackets and put it on an S10 chassis for him. He might need/want other parts though, not sure yet. Might still asking for some parts. I know he wants a short bed. I've found a few down south but nothing up here right now.

Thanks,
Nate


1957 GMC 1/2T SWB Stepper - daily drive for summer
1965 Chevy P10 Shorty Ice Cream Truck - project
1963 GMC Commercial Fire Dept Van - project


http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/otservice/