| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | Well with all this warm weather here in Arkansas I now have my top painted white. THe interior is next cant wait. Also I am going to replace boards in the bed floor do I have to have the bed off or can I do this with the bed on? | | |
| |
| |