| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 | Purchased my truck last Sept. Had working brakes but had a line blow with the previous owner so not wanting to compromise with safety I have replaced all the lines and 4 front wheel cylinders. Brake shoes are almost new, Next year I will do the rear cylinders. Cleaning up the mickey mouse wiring add on's Updating the marker lighting and tail light to pass an Illinois safety lane test. The Truck has only 8,500 miles since new on the RD 501. I have the build sheet, it was glued to the top of the sun visor. Replaced the old steel gas tank with some ugly blisters on it with a take off alum tank. I should have it ready for the summer show season. Now lets hope gas in not $5 bucks a gallon!! I will try to post a link to my photo bucket. Thanks for having me. Bill http://s308.photobucket.com/albums/kk337/WPauley1/ | | |
| |
| |