| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 70 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 70 | I went and picked up the truck yesterday. My friend and his car trailer helped me out. 300 mile round trip and she is mine. Manual steering with low tire pressure is much harder than I remember. It has been some years since I moved an old truck around. The brakes failed when we pushed it off of the trailer. Thank goodness my friends house was there to stop it. I lost a tail light and his garage door trim has a battle scar.  | | |
| |
| |