I've got a similar problem on my "new build." I just posted the following in an old thread but will follow-up here as this thread is fairly current:

Quote
When I depress the clutch I get a clang de la clang de da clang de la clang bing clang clickty clackety noise. New clutch pressure plate, disk, pivot ball, fork, fork ball spring, pilot shaft bushing, and throwout bearing. NOS Tranny installed 1986 or so and I doubt it has 2000 miles on it.
If the source of the noise in Stewart's drive train has been rectified I would be very interested to know what was found.

Thanks,

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.