| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Peggy M),
95
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 446 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 446 | Today I started to un-bury my truck from under the collasped structure due to the snow storm a couple of weeks ago. So far only minor paint chips and scratches, no dents........I got to where I could open the drivers side door and squeeze in. From looking inside, the cab roof looks okay. I couldn't stand it so I stuck the key in the ingnition and the truck started right up. Of course I only let it run for a second or two.
The structure's roof wasn't very high above the truck's cab so it didn't have very far to fall. From the looks of it, I think the roof came down slowly as the rafters bowed, I don't think there was a bad impact. I would take pictures but my son borrowed the camera for a college project.
I will keep you all posted on the trucks condition as I proceed.... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Iron Clad | 02/11/2012 11:55 PM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Hot Rod John | 02/12/2012 12:08 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Achipmunk | 02/12/2012 2:14 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Iron Clad | 02/12/2012 2:36 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| DrewP | 02/12/2012 6:33 PM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| johntsmith | 02/13/2012 2:38 PM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Don G. | 02/13/2012 10:03 PM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| DMGfifty | 02/13/2012 10:47 PM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Iron Clad | 02/15/2012 6:18 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| BC59 | 02/15/2012 7:19 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| Iron Clad | 02/16/2012 5:07 AM |
Re: GOOD NEWS, SO FAR
| 63 C-10 Carolina Fleetside | 02/24/2012 5:06 AM | |
| |
| |