| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 | Thanks all, that helps quite a bit.
Just by pure stubbornness, I started seeing the R1502ELs and the like with similar ID and OD numbers, but you can never be sure. I'll go to NAPA soon and double-check.
I appreciate the great responses.
Jim | | |
| |
| |