| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 13 | I wouldn't mind a used tank if I can find a really clean one. I don't want to go used and end up right where I am. Just thought if good reproductions are available made here, I'd go that route.
Dan | | |
| |
| |