| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (D B Cooper, Bucker, Jon G, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Robert Crandall, Joe H, 1 invisible),
144
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,149 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 | It is a 51 GMC 640 with a 4-71 detroit and a 5x3 trans. Full air brakes. It runs and moves but I noticed I had a coolant leak. once I started exploring the source of the leak I discovered it has a rusted off pipe that goes from the top rad hose housing to the lower one on the motor. So I took apart the coolant hoses for the top to try and find replacements and discovered I have a lot of rust inside the tubes. Anyone have an idea where I can find these pieces. If I need to I can post pics of the tubes I have off if needed. The rest of the pics are in my album if you guys want to see them. Thanks Brad photobucket photobucket
Last edited by Ameritowruston; 02/02/2012 9:47 PM.
| | |
| |
| |