| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, Bruce 1954-4100, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, BC59, Cletus1950, cmayna, 3800GUY),
126
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | Timing I have gotten a timing light and have some questions about making sure I timed it right. I see the mark but the ball on the flywheel I am not sure about. I see what looks like a hole in the flywheel (like a quarter inch bolt hole) that I assume is the ball or where the ball use to be. Is there only one mark on the flywheel? Because this thing doesnt look like a ball to me like I have read but more like a bolt hole. The Ball
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | |
| |
| |