There has been a ton of info on using the T-5 but has anyone used the 4 speed from an S-10? I know the install would be the same and there would be no advantage in fuel miliage. I picked up a 5 speed to put in my 53 behind a .030 over 292. I got to looking at it and it has the electric speedometer. (the tranny was free) I do have a 4 speed that I might put in until I can find a 5 speed with mechanical set up. I will be using a 3.22 rear diff. from a 68 GMC. This truck is my daily driver and not a drag truck or anything like that. I do, however, pull some heavy stuff once in a while. That is the reason for the 292. Ant thoughts on this? Thanks Don


"Sometimes my luck is so bad that if I bought a pumkin farm, halloween would probobly be outlawed."