| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Just a follow-up: I looked again and it has leaf springs with a 10-bolt cover like in the pic Lincoln posted, so I guess it's a Dana 60. The "for sale" sign reads V8. If I remember right a 68 may have a 307, 350 or 396, right? I don't think I will pursue this any further - the truck has more rust than I want to deal with... Thanks for the info!
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |