| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (Woodcmiami, baldeagle, 2 invisible),
79
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#8193 06/14/2004 10:18 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 | OK guys. I checked with chevy's of the 40s and they don't have the tools. Plus they aren't local to me anyway. I checked a couple local machine shops in the Kansas City area that have rebuilt these engines and they didn't even know they were adjustable. They both said they have never adjusted them. So far I'm striking out as far as getting them adjusted. I'm tempted to repair my old pan and just assume it's adjusted correctly. I even contacted Jim Carter and he didn't know where to tell me to go. Any more ideas? | | |
| |
| |