| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (Woodcmiami, baldeagle, 2 invisible),
79
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#8191 06/14/2004 12:36 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 | I'm not too worried about the dippers since the motor was rebuilt several years ago and I assume the dippers were taken care of. I just have to replace the oil pan since the drain hole is messed up. I figured I only need to make sure the nozzles are aligned and the dippers should be OK. | | |
| |
| |