| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, 3B, Jon G, Gdads51, NJC, 2 invisible),
104
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 | Hi all. new to the group. I am from Nova Scotia Canada. I have myself a fixer upper of sorts. The truck cam from a coal mine and was used to deliver coal to local homes back in the day. I hope to have it running this summer. Wish me luck. Here is my link to my truck ans the progress I am making. Jim http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj522/jwtaylor61/?action=view¤t=Scan_Pic0008.jpg
Last edited by JWTaylor; 01/23/2012 4:00 AM.
| | |
| |
| |