| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Thanks guys! I will take another look at it as I don't remember right now if it had leaves or coils... and it had no markings such as Camper Special, etc. There was a metal nameplate "Custom Cab" on each door under the window. It's an automatic (THM) but I don't know what's under the hood... It's really a newer truck than I am usually interested in, but something about it has caught my eye.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |