| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#81708 08/20/2007 1:08 AM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | Sound really unique! When I took mine to the exhaust guys to get it plumbed they thought it was a V8! I have 22" glasspacks and I can set off car alarms if I want to. Just loud enough not to get in trouble. All in all its a good throaty sound.
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |