>> Denny -
You may get some info by doing a Google patent search for your 6004, eg "Patent 2886743" to find info about the last pat date for my Signal Stat 900.

fonz8261 may have some info about your 6004

By the way - the 1954 Accessories Installation Manual shows the "proper" wire routing for the dealer installed steering hub turn signals. The same routing can be used for earlier models with after market bolt-on turn signals.

>> SimS
Thanks for the link to the Guide codes and charts. I've book marked it.
Not to highjack Denny's thread. Interesting info on '54 tail light in the Guide code info:

According to the chart, the Guide code for my '54 tail light lens should be "GUIDE RT1-54"(Rear Truck Chevrolet 1954) Instead it is "GUIDE RT-8" Then I found a pic and code of the Harley-Davidson 1955-59 Hummer tail light "GUIDE RT-8" Same shape as the '54-'55 1st Chev truck tail light.
(Denny's original '54 tail light)

Last edited by LonnieC; 01/06/2012 5:20 PM.

- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all