Oops. I didn't have the watched topic thing selected.
Denny, the guide 6004 I have now, is on my Panel Truck, its not pictured in those pictures, as it was laying in a dusty corner of my shed when I had the One Ton. The crappy chrome switch I had on the One ton, was crappy! It was the seven wire one the vendors sell.
The '26 T Coupe was mine. I sold it this fall, so I could get the '26 TT which is a One Ton Model T! Hussah! Earlier, I thought the TT was a '27, but have since found a 1926 serial number on the frame. I'm going through with drawl right now with no T to drive. I found that I liked to go slow (T's aren't fast), so I figured I should go even slower. The TT has a double under drive. When I'm done the TT, I'll have a different gear for everyday of the month!
I can't believe you looked through all my nerdy pictures!
I better go back out and put the valves back in my head.