| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,432 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 | Thanks Cletis. I wired it back up with the L pin to the common B pin on the signal. I made sure that there was good contact to the steering column, new flasher and still nothing. I finally thought to check one of the signal bulbs, cleaned the contacts and it worked! I guess it wasn't making a complete circuit.
Allan ----- 1951 GMC 1/2-ton Two 1953 Chevy 3100 5-window | | |
| |
| |