| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 4 | I need the exhaust gasket that is between the exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe. I tried NAPA, Autozone and a bunch of other places and have come up with nothing. I call Summit & Jegs and got zip from them also. It is 2 inch dia.
Any suggestion?
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein | | |
| |
| |