| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Bisbee, Rusty Rod),
115
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#81301 08/10/2007 1:43 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 29 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 29 | There are 4 Cam Bearings total on a 230 or 250 cid inline 6 engine. I check out the PDF File you posted Fredoly. I did not know the CH-5-2 were for position 1&4. And the CH-5-3 are for position 2&3. I will have to tell my machine shop befor they put in the new bearings. They have the block and bearings now. May be they allready know the position of my bearings? For any one that did not know; on the cam bearing it is stamp CH-5-2 or CH-5-3. I gess there is both types in the box of a set of CH7 cam bearings. And only 4 CH-5-3 are in the CH11 box? Thank You for the help. | | |
| |
| |